2023 Registration Information:
- Click here to register for Fall 2023 Football.
- COACHES - Click here to sign up to help with Fall 2023 Football.
- 2023 Registration Flyer
- 2023 Jersey Order Form
- Midget Football (U13) - Cannot be 13 years old as of July 1, 2023
- Mite Football (U11) - Cannot be 11 years old as of July 1, 2023
- Mighty Mite Football (U9) - Cannot be 9 years old as of July 1, 2023
- Flag Football (U7) - Cannot be 7 years old as of July 1, 2023
- Per BAYFL rules, 7th & 8th graders are INELIGIBLE to participate regardless of age.
- Mighty Mites, Mites and Midgets
- April 1st to May 31st - $125
- After June 1st - $150
- Flag Football - $50
- Registration fee for Midgets, Mites and Mighty Mites includes the following: Helmets, shoulder pads, leg pads, belts, practice jerseys and practice and game pants. Girdles, mouthpieces and protective cups are not provided but can be purchased at uniform suit ups this summer.
- Flag Football players will keep their game jerseys.
Once again this season, Mighty Mites, Mites and Midgets players will be responsible for the purchase of their own jersey. Jerseys will be personalized, and could be used for 2-3 years, depending on size and wear & tear to the jersey.
If you plan on using last year's jersey, and need any fixes to letters or numbers (missing or peeling letters), Sneaker Villa will fix this for you! Please take it to Sneaker Villa ASAP, as we would like to have any repairs made before new orders are placed.
The Jersey Order Form should be taken to Sneaker Villa, next to Giant and Lowe's on Route 724 in Sinking Spring between 6/15/2023 and 7/15/2023 to be sized for and pay for your jersey. All jersey transactions will be handled by Sneaker Villa.
The cost of the jersey will be $60. If you choose, and provided that the jersey remains in good condition and still fits, the jersey can be used again in future seasons. On the form, you will be asked to provide your top 3 choices for numbers. The club will be assigning the numbers for each players, and while we will make every attempt to honor your first choice, there are several factors that must be taken into account in order to assure we have no duplicating numbers.
It is imperative that all jersey orders are in to Sneaker Villa by July 15, 2023 in order to meet our deadlines and make sure the jerseys are delivered for the start of the season.
Please Note: Flag Football jerseys will be sized at our two suit up dates later this summer. Flag jerseys are included in your registration fee.
Each player - 5 Tickets - $50
(Please see "Raffle Tickets" Page for more details)
EQUIPMENT DEPOSIT / VOLUNTEER FEE
At equipment suit-ups, a $100 post-dated check will be collected as a deposit on your equipment. If you fulfill your volunteer requirement and return all club-issued equipment, this check will not be deposited and will be returned to you at Equipment Turn-In. In the event that you cannot or do not volunteer, your buyout fee ($100) will be graciously accepted as a contribution to CWLSFA for future program improvements. Under no circumstances will equipment be issued without this check!
HOW TO REGISTER
Online registration will open on April 1st. Payment for online registration is done through PayPal. A PayPal account is not required, and credit card payments are accepted.
To complete online registration, please click Fall 2023 Player Registration and complete the application and payment. If you have questions or problems with registration please contact a CWLSFA officer via email. Addresses are available on the website.
We once again will be offering a multi-child family discount of $15 per additional child. If you attend an in-person registration, your discount will be immediately taken into account. If you elect to pay via PayPal, once your registration is processed, we will refund the discount amount. Unfortunately, due to the set-up of online payments, this is the only way we can process the multi-child family discount for online payments.
The executive board has made great strides to open Little Scouts participation up to all youth who wish to play football. Should you have any questions regarding registration, please do not hesitate to contact a CWLSFA officer.